For every parenting victory, there is a parenting fail – perhaps several. But rather than get stressed out to the point of tears, it’s usually better to laugh about the madness of parenthood.
This episode is the sixth edition of parenting fails featuring parents who have appeared on the podcast to share their stories.
Parents featured in this episode include:
- Dr. Robert Keith Wallace, author of Dharma Parenting, who was interviewed in episode 43 of the podcast.
- Kristen Chase, half of the duo from Cool Mom Picks, who were interviewed in episode 45 of the podcast.
- Liz Gumbinner, the other half of the Cool Mom Picks duo who were interviewed in episode 45 of the podcast.
- Leslie Patricelli, the children’s author and illustrator of popular books such as Potty, Yummy Yucky, Huggy Kissy and Big Little who was interviwed in episode 46 of the podcast.
- Amy McCready, the founder of Positive Parenting Solutions and the author of The Me, Me, Me Epidemic who was interviwed in episode 47 of the podcast.
- Richard Rende, a developmental psychologist and author of Raising Can-Do Kids who was interviewed in episode 48 of the podcast.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Since this episode was originally released, the show has evolved into Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast. It’s a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to popular episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast