Jeff Kinney, author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series, is this week’s guest. The Wimpy Kid series is one of the most popular children’s book series ever. More than 200 million copies of the series are in print worldwide.
This interview took place a couple of years ago while Jeff was on the set of the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul, which many of you have probably read or watched with your kids by now. We’ll be back with new interviews next week.
About Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast is a show that’s for imperfect parents by imperfect parents. Hosted by humorist and imperfect parent of three Chris Cate, every episode breaks down a topic that causes parents to break down, such as putting kids to bed, potty training, the terrible twos, homework, clothing, discipline, cleaning up, cooking for kids, and so on….
By the end of each topic breakdown, parents will hopefully realize they aren’t alone in their struggles and that the craziness all parents go through is actually quite funny when it’s looked at in the right light. After all, the mission of the show is to help parents laugh when they want to cry.
Connect with The ParentNormal on Social Media
Links to more episodes of Breaking Down Parenting: A ParentNormal Podcast
- Dad Stereotypes versus Reality with Simon Holland
- Raising Teen Boys with Sarcastic Mommy Lisa Munn
- Modern Parent Problems with Tara Clark from Modern Mom Problems
- Toddler Dangers: How to keep toddlers from injuring themselves and you (with Clint Edwards)
- Raising Twins with Macgill Frutchey
- Clingy Kids with Rachel Sobel
- WTF Moments of Parenthood with Serena Dorman
- Being a One and Done Parent with Amanda Pacovsky
- Tooth Fairy Duty with Julie Burton
- The Mess Kids Make with Lauren Lodder
- Sick Kids with Gila Pfeffer
- Parent Friendships with Jenna Kim Jones
- Birthday Party Planning with Jennifer Douglas from Goldfish and Chicken Nuggets
- Breaking Down Bath Time with Andy Herald from How to Be a Dad
- Parent Survival Mode with James Breakwell (Exploding Unicorn)